3.5" x 2" (standard U.S. business card size)
Horizontal or vertical orientation does not matter
- 16 pt: each card is 0.016" thick, thicker with coating
- 14 pt: each card is 0.014" thick, thicker with coating
- 120 lb: each card is 0.015" thick
- 100 lb: each card is 0.011" thick
- Glossy: UV Gloss is shiny clear coating that protects cards from scratches and makes colors look more rich and vibrant. It's great for photographs. However, you cannot
write or stamp on it. Glossy 1 side allows you to write on the second side.
- Matte: Matte/dull finish gives a non-glossy, glare-free, flat look and looks great with images
of texture. However, colors appear more muted and is prone to scratches, especially on dark colors. You cannot stamp on this.
- Silk: Silk lamination provides a smooth silky texture, making the paper more durable and soft to the
- Linen*: Linen paper has raised cross hatch patterns, providing an elegant texture that you can see and feel.
- McCoy Silk*: McCoy silk is a Green-e certified, premium paper with a smooth silk finish.
- Semi-Gloss*: Semi-glossy paper is coated 2 sides without any additional high-gloss UV coating or matte finish.
- Uncoated*: This smooth laser card stock has no coating. It's the easiest to write and stamp on.
*Next day and same day rush available
Color Front Only (Blank Back)
FRONT: full color printing mixed from CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) process colors (no Spot PMS colors or RGB colors)
BACK: blank white (no printing)
Color Front Only (SelectGP Back) - $5 OFF
GET A $5 DISCOUNT! (Click the picture above to see a close-up)
FRONT: full color printing mixed from CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)
BACK: "Printed by Select Graphic & Printing" with logo, website, phone number, and slogan.
Color Both Sides
FRONT & BACK: full color printing
mixed from CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors).
Technical: Quantities of 100-250 and some rush jobs are printed on digital press. Quantities of 500 or more and standard turnaround time is printed on offset press.
Turnaround Time for Standard Business Cards
The turnaround time is the time it takes from the day we receive the payment and file for your order to the day it is ready for pickup or shipping. It does NOT include shipping or delivery transit time.
3-6 Business Days Standard - available for all standard business cards
2 Day Rush- available for all standard business cards except for Silk (16pt card stock)
Next Day Rush- available for Linen, McCoy Silk, Semi-Gloss, and Uncoated business cards only
Same Day Rush - available for Linen, McCoy Silk, Semi-Gloss, and Uncoated business cards only
If your print order and file is submitted and approved by 12pm noon PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day. If your print order and file is submitted after 12pm PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements to avoid any delays on your print project.
Technical: Next day and same day business cards are printed on digital press. Business cards with standard turnaround time and additional coating are printed on offset press.