- Individually cut Crack and Peel labels
- Vivid printing colors with high-gloss coating
- Different shapes including circles, squares, rectangles, and ovals
Show off your brand by sticking these vibrant, glossy labels & stickers on your shipping boxes, computers, walls, doors, air conditioners, and heaters, so that your customers can remember who to call when they need your services. Add Akuafoil to achieve glittering multi-color foils for high-end appeal and first impressions that stick! They are "crack and peel" stickers with 2 slits in the back to allow you to easily peel off the sticker and place it on a permanent surface. They are conveniently cut separately so you don't have to carry an entire roll with you anywhere.
Explanation of Product Options
- Size and Shape
- Label Type
Shape and Size
- Rectangle 1.5"x3.5"
- Square 2"x2"
- Rectangle 2"x3"
- Rectangle 2" x 3.5" (business card size)
- Rectangle 2"x4"
- Rectangle 2"x8"
- Rectangle 2.125"x3.375"
- Rectangle 2.125"x5.5"
- Square 2.5"x2.5"
- Rectangle 2.5"x3.5"
- Rectangle 2.75"x8.5"
- Rectangle 3" x 4"
- Rectangle 3"x5"
- Square 3.5x3.5"
- Rectangle 3.667x8.5" (one-third sheet)
- Rectangle 3.667"x4.25"
- Rectangle 4"x6" (postcard size)
- Rectangle 4"x9"
- Square 4"x4"
- Rectangle 4.25"x11
- Rectangle 4.25"x6"
- Rectangle 4.25"x2.75"
- Rectangle 4.25x5.5" (quarter sheet size)
- Rectangle 5x7"
- Rectangle 6"x9"
- Rectangle 5.5x8.5" (half sheet size)
- Rectangle 8.5x11" (letter size)
- If you're interested in a different size, please fill out our Custom Quote Request Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-537-5250 to get a price quote
70lb Sticker with High-Gloss UV Coating: this is a "crack and peel" sticker with 2 slits in the back to allow you to easily peel off the sticker and place it on a permanent surface. UV Gloss is shiny clear coating that resembles a lamination and protects stickers from scratches. It also enhances the density of colors to give photographs a rich look. However, you cannot write on top of the high-gloss UV coating. UV coating also tends to show fingerprints on dark solid background colors.
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|
Back: blank (no printing)
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 3-6 Business Days
- No Rush Available
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Layout Templates to come
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.