- Heavy duty plastic A-frame
- High-quality prints with matte lamination to protect the signs for free
- A-frame could be filled with sand or water for greater stability
- A-frame has carrying handle on top to easily bring in and out of the store
Use our heavy duty plastic A-frame to get walkers to stop or pause on the sidewalk. This double-sided A-frame can display up to 2 stunning prints with lamination to promote your daily specials, jaw-dropping promotions, or simply alert customers to your store inside. A-frames are an extremely effective way to ensure local walkers are reading your sign and taking a second look at your store.
Explanation of Product Options
- Printed Sides
A-frame sign: 45”H X 25”W x 3”D (19 lbs weight)
Each graphic print that is placed onto the A-frame: 36”H x 24” W
- Double-Sided: 2 prints glued to both sides of the A-frame sign
: the time it takes from the day your payment
and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include
delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect
- 3-5 Business Days
- 2 Business Days Rush- Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins
the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the
next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST,
excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad
Please follow our File
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Image Resolution for banners:
- Full (100%) image size at 72dpi (Ex: for a 4'x6' banner, it is size 4'x6' at 72 dpi)
- Half (50%) image size at 150 dpi (Ex: for a 4'x6' banner, file is size 2'x3' at 150 dpi)
- Quarter (25%) image size at 300 dpi (Ex: for a 4'x6' banner, file size is 1'x1.5' at 300 dpi)
Layout Templates to come
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File
Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be
converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be
extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our
professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out
graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create
eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets
the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know
what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.