- Up to 80 pages per booklet
- Two booklet sizes to choose from (5.5x8.5 and 8.5x11)
- Gloss coating optional on cover
Use multi-page booklets to showcase your products or present your program agendas and give tribute to any participants or sponsors. The colorful imagery and important information is meant to attract, advertise, and inform.
Explanation of Product Options
- No. of Pages
- High Gloss UV Coating
This is the size when the booklet is closed.
- 5.5" x 8.5": half-sheet (half of a letter size)
- 8.5" x 11": letter size
- If you're interested in a different size, please fill out our Custom Quote Request Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-537-5250 to get a price quote
Number of Pages (includes cover)
- Cover pages is always 4. This includes the outside front cover, the outside back cover, the inside front cover and the inside back cover.
- For inside pages, it is considered like a booklet. For example, if you flip the booklet, there is 2 pages, page 1 on the front and page 2 on the back.
- 100lb gloss book: glossy paper, a little thicker than the inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for flyers, brochures, and sales sheets.
- 100lb gloss cover: thick glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages. Scoring before binding is included.
Saddle-stitch binding: 2 center staples in the spine
High-Gloss UV Coating
- None: If the product is ordered in high quantities (1000 or more) or printed on the offset press, the product will include free Gloss AQ coating, which protects the surface of the paper from dirt, smudges, fingerprints and scratch and improves durability of the print product. It is placed inline while the paper is on the press.
- Yes, on outside cover (100lb gloss cover only): UV Gloss is shiny clear coating that resembles a lamination and protects cards from scratches. It also enhances the density of colors to give photographs a rich look. However, you cannot write on a business card with UV gloss coating. UV coating also tends to show fingerprints on dark solid background colors.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 5-10 Business Days for booklets that have a total cost under $10,000 because that means it is either a higher quantity or a high number of pages per book
- 10-15 Business Days for booklets that have a total cost over $10,000 because that means it is either a higher quantity or a high number of pages per book
- 3-5 Business Days Rush for 5,000 qty booklets or less. Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- Rush Job? Call 714-537-5250 to ask for a rush quote and to find out how quickly we can finish it.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Technical: High quantity booklets will be printed on offset press. If it is a smaller quantity (usually 500 or less books or a small number of pages), booklets may be printed on the digital press.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
|BOOKLETS|| || || |
|8.5" x 5.5"||Horizontal||Front or Back||JPG EPS PSD |
| ||Vertical||Front or Back||JPG EPS PSD |
|8.5" x 11"||Horizontal||Front or Back||JPG EPS PSD |
| ||Vertical||Front or Back||JPG EPS PSD |
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.