- Premium text or card stock papers available
- Hole punch available for people to keep in their binders
- High-Gloss Coating and Folding available
Sales sheets make great handouts and inserts for kits. With a catchy design, your sales sheets can draw in people at business presentations, conferences, and networking events.
Explanation of Product Options
- Mailing Services
- Wafer Seals for Mailing
- 8.5" x 11": letter size
- 5.5" x 8.5": half of a letter size
- 8.5" x 14": legal size
- 11" x 17": tabloid or newsletter size; when folded in half, it is equivalent to an 8.5"x11" letter size
- 11" x 25": largest size; when folded in thirds, it is equivalent to an 8.5"x11" letter size
- 100lb gloss book: glossy paper, a little thicker than the inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for flyers, brochures, and sales sheets.
- 100lb gloss cover: thick glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages.
- 14pt C2S: very thick card stock coated 2 sides. Often used for business cards, postcards, rack cards.
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|
Back: blank (no printing)
Front and Back
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front and Back: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|
- 3-Hole Punch - 3 holes left on long side to fit in standard 3 ring binder
- 2-Hole Punch - 2 holes top on short side to fit in metal clasp folders
Folding and ScoringLIGHTWEIGHT PAPERS
like 100lb gloss book
THICK CARD STOCK PAPERS
- Typically folded only (no scoring)
- Exception: If the file has dark solid backgrounds or heavy ink coverage (for example: rich black or dark backgrounds), we recommend scoring the paper before folding it to avoid visible paper cracking
like 100lb gloss cover or 14pt C2S
- Requires scoring (creating the crease line for easy folding) before folding to avoid paper cracking
- Choose to have us score only (you fold manually) or both score and fold by machine
High Gloss UV Coating
- None: If the product is ordered in high quantities (1000 or more) or printed offset, the product will include Gloss AQ coating, which protects the surface of the paper from dirt, smudges, fingerprints and scratch and improves durability of the print product. It is placed inline while the paper is on the press.
- Yes, front side only: UV gloss coating on front side only. UV gloss coating on both sides only. UV Gloss is shiny clear coating that resembles a lamination and protects cards from scratches. It also enhances the density of colors to give photographs a rich look. However, you cannot write a mailing address or stick a stamp on a postcard side with UV gloss coating. UV coating also tends to show fingerprints on dark solid background colors.
- Yes, both sides: UV gloss coating on both sides only. UV Gloss is shiny clear coating that resembles a lamination and protects cards from scratches. It also enhances the density of colors to give photographs a rich look. However, you cannot write a mailing address or stick a stamp on a postcard side with UV gloss coating. UV coating also tends to show fingerprints on dark solid background colors.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.