- Vibrant material printed on thick foam board material
- Available in different sizes
- Gloss, Luster, Matte lamination
Foam boards make for great displays at business or community events. It can show off professional product images, charts, and graphs as well as event information.
Explanation of Product Options
- Lamination Type
3/16" Foam Core Board: the full color piece is printed and then mounted on foam core board that is 3/16" thick. The foam core board consists of resilient polystyrene core sandwiched between
two layers of a white, super smooth, semi-gloss, clay-coated paper.
Lamination is a finishing that gives your image or sign an additional aesthetic appeal and also protects your print over time.
- Gloss Lamination: creates a very shiny surface that enhances the
density and contrast of colors to give photographs a rich look. However, because of the reflective, shiny quality of the lamination, it may be difficult to see the print near a large amount of light. This also shows fingerprints, dust, and water-spots easily.
- Luster Lamination: creates a softer looking surface in between the two extremes of gloss and matte lamination. It is not as shiny and reflective as the gloss lamination but it is also not as flat as the matte lamination.
- Matte Lamination: gives a non-glossy, glare-free, flat look and looks great with images
of texture. In places with a lot of light, prints with matte lamination are easiest to see because of its low reflective quality. However, it also makes colors look more muted (less color contrast) and is more prone to scratches, especially with dark colors. This lamination is also least likely to show fingerprints and dust.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 3-5 Business Days
- 2 Business Days Rush Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- Next Business Day Rush Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
|18" x 24"
||Front or Back
||JPG EPS PSD
||Front or Back
||JPG EPS PSD
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.