- Premium text or card stock papers available
- Hole punch available for people to keep in their binders
- High-Gloss Coating and Folding available
Sales sheets make great handouts and inserts for kits. With a catchy design, your sales sheets can draw in people at business presentations, conferences, and networking events.
Explanation of Product Options
- Printed Sides
- Hole Punch
- If the new copy you want is single-sided (printing on the front side only) = 1
- If the new copy you want is double-sided (printing on the front and back) = 2
8.5" x 11": letter size paper
|Color: full color printing mixed from CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) process colors (no Spot PMS colors or RGB colors)|
Black and White
|Black and White: everything on the file is printed in grayscale. For best results, files should be provided in grayscale or black and white.|PREMIUM TEXT PAPERS
STANDARD COPY PAPERS
- 100lb Gloss Book: glossy paper, a little thicker than the inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for flyers, brochures, and sales sheets.
- 100lb Matte/Dull Book: matte/dull paper, a little thicker than the inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for flyers, brochures, and sales sheets.
- 24lb Laser Bond White: uncoated (not-glossy) smooth, laser paper. Colors printed on the digital press look very vivid and bright on this type of paper.
COVER STOCKS / CARD STOCKS
- 20lb Bond White: standard white copy paper
- 20lb Bond Yellow: standard yellow copy paper
- 20lb Bond Pink: standard pink copy paper
- 20lb Bond Blue: standard blue copy paper
- 20lb Bond Green: standard green copy paper
- 100lb Gloss Cover: thick glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages.
- 100lb Laser Cover: thick, uncoated card stock. Great option for non-glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting card,s holiday cards, portfolio pages. Color looks very vibrant on this kind of paper.
- 14pt C2S: very thick card stock coated 2 sides. Often used for business cards, postcards, rack cards.
- Yes, a 0.2" white border is ok: There will be no printing in the border/margin 0.2" from each side of the final size. If there are colors going to the edge of the final size, the provided file will be cropped 0.2" each side, and the print product will show a border or margin the same color as the paper. The file submitted does not require a bleed.
- No, I want the colors to print to the edge of the page: Files with background colors or graphics at the edge of the print product will not show the white margin. We will print on a larger piece of paper and cut it down to size. If you choose this option, the file needs to be provided correctly with a 0.125" bleed on each side (or 0.25" each dimension). If not, the page will be cut down to a size slightly smaller than the size you chose to avoid the white edges. The file submitted will require a bleed.
Folding and ScoringLIGHTWEIGHT PAPERS
like 100lb gloss book
THICK CARD STOCK PAPERS
- Typically folded only (no scoring)
- Exception: If the file has dark solid backgrounds or heavy ink coverage (for example: rich black or dark backgrounds), we recommend scoring the paper before folding it to avoid visible paper cracking
like 100lb gloss cover or 14pt C2S
- Requires scoring (creating the crease line for easy folding) before folding to avoid paper cracking
- Choose to have us score only (you fold manually) or both score and fold by machine
- 1 staple on top-left
- 2 staples on side
- 3-Hole Punch - 3 holes left on long side to fit in standard 3 ring binder
- 2-Hole Punch - 2 holes top on short side to fit in metal clasp folders
Cut down to another size
- Cut in Half (short length) to 8.5"x5.5"
- Cut in Half (long length) to 4.25"x11"
- Cut into Thirds (short length) to 8.5"x3.67
- Cut into Thirds (long length) to 2.83"x11"
- Cut into Quarter pages (1 long cut, 1 short cut) to 5.5"x4.25"
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 2 Business Days
- Next Business Days Rush- Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- Same Business Day Rush- Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
|COPIES|| || || |
|8.5" x 11"||Flat - Horizontal||Front or Back||JPG EPS PSD |
| ||Flat - Vertical||Front or Back||JPG EPS PSD |
| ||Half-Fold||Inside or Outside||JPG EPS PDF|
| ||Tri-Fold||Inside or Outside||JPG EPS PDF |
| ||Z-Fold||Inside or Outside||JPG EPS PDF|
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.