- Mailing labels, Return Address labels, and Shipping labels
- Available in small quantities
- Print in full color or black & white
Show off your brand and increase your credibility by using printed labels. We have mailing labels, return address labels, standard address labels, shipping labels, and mini labels. Our white label sheets come with round corners and can be printed in full-color or black and white.
Explanation of Product Options
- Return Address Label 1.75" x 0.5" (80 labels per sheet): commonly used for the return address with your name and/or company name to place on the top left corner of an envelope
- Standard Address Label 2.625" x 1" (30 labels per sheet): commonly used to print the address of the receiver and placed in the center of the envelope
- Mailing Label 4" x 2" (10 labels per sheet): commonly used to mail out a large booklet or catalog envelope
- Shipping Label 4" x 3-1/3" (6 labels per sheet): commonly used to ship out boxes
- Mini Label 1.5" x 1" (50 labels per sheet): commonly used as barcode labels or labels for small food products
- If you're interested in a different size, please fill out our Custom Quote Request Form or email email@example.com or call 714-537-5250 to get a price quote
|Color: full color printing mixed from CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) process colors (no Spot PMS colors or RGB colors)|
Black and White
|Black and White: everything on the file is printed in grayscale. For best results, files should be provided in grayscale or black and white.|
Uncoated Label Sheets: The labels have round corners and many fit on one sheet, depending on the size. The label sheets are white and uncoated (not glossy). This is permanent adhesive labels meaning once it sticks on a surface, it is not meant to be removed.
Glossy Label Sheets: The labels have round corners and many fit on one sheet, depending on the size. The label sheets are white and glossy. This is permanent adhesive labels meaning once it sticks on a surface, it is not meant to be removed.
- All labels are the same. I will upload the file.: we will use your file and send it to print as it is given to us.
- Addresses are different. I used the template and uploaded the file ready for print.: we will use your file and send it to print as it is given to us.
- Addresses are different. I will upload the file (.xls or .csv) for you to setup the file for me.: you will submit an Microsoft Excel file of your names and addresses or other contact information you would like on the labels and we will setup the file for you and send you an electronic proof for you to approve before we print.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 2-4 Business Days
- Next Day Rush Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- Same Day Rush Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Layout Templates to come
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.