- 60" tall - Holds 22" x 28" graphic up to 1/4" thick
- Sturdy and easy to assemble construction
- Matte Black
- Drop-in Graphics Double sided display
- 16 lbs
Our floorstanding Poster Stand accommodates a 22" x 28" drop in rigid graphic and stands 60" tall. This sign holder is perfect for retail advertising, commonly seen in front or mid-store. Our direct print double-sided PVC graphics easily drop in the frame for quick display.
Explanation of Product Options
- Printed Sides
- Double-Sided: 1/8" White PVC
- Poster Stand
- 22"x28" PVC Print
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Image Resolution for banners:
- Full (100%) image size at 72dpi (Ex: for a 4'x6' banner, it is size 4'x6' at 72 dpi)
- Half (50%) image size at 150 dpi (Ex: for a 4'x6' banner, file is size 2'x3' at 150 dpi)
- Quarter (25%) image size at 300 dpi (Ex: for a 4'x6' banner, file size is 1'x1.5' at 300 dpi)
Layout Templates to come
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.