- Print 2-part, 3-part, and 4 part carbonless forms (white/canary/pink/goldenrod)
- Available in 4 different sizes
- Ideal for invoices, receipts, contracts, legal documents, and record keeping
Get carbonless forms to provide your customers and yourself with proof of payment for everyone’s records. Our convenient invoices have multiple carbon copies in different colors that you can easily tear out for you and anyone else.
Explanation of Product Options
- Glued Edge
- 8.5" x 11": standard letter size
- 8.5" x 14": legal size
- 5.5"x8.5": half of a letter size
- 7.5" x 8.5": half of a legal size
Black and White Front Only
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front: printed in grayscale. For best results, files should be provided in grayscale or black and white.|
Black and White Front and Back
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front and Back: printed in grayscale. For best results, files should be provided in grayscale or black and white.|2 Part Form
(White/Canary) 3 Part Form
(White/Canary/Pink)4 Part Form
GLUED ON SHORT SIDE
Each set of forms (either 2 sheets, 3 sheets, or 4 sheets) will be glued on the short edge to bind one set of forms together
GLUED ON LONG SIDE
Each set of forms (either 2 sheets, 3 sheets, or 4 sheets) will be glued on the long edge to bind one set of forms together
is gluing or binding one set of form together. If you want many sets padded together in a book form, please special request this, and we will give you a revised price.
: Each set of forms will have a unique number and each form is numbered consecutively starting at the number of your choice (please request which number you would like to start with under "additional instructions").
- Yes, on top left: consecutive numbering on the top left of your file.
- Yes, on top right: consecutive numbering on the top right of your file.
- Yes, on top center: consecutive numbering on the top center of your file.
- Yes on bottom left: consecutive numbering on the bottom left of your file.
- Yes, on bottom right: consecutive numbering on the bottom right of your file.
- Yes, on bottom center: consecutive numbering on the bottom center of your file.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 3-5 Business Days
- 2-3 Business Days Rush- Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.