- Printed on very thick 100lb Cover stock (glossy or uncoated)
- Option for perforation line to tear cards out
- Option for numbering in 1 or 2 places
Give your fans an incentive to come back, and offer elegant gift certificates presented in envelopes. With a present that keeps on giving, you are able to use the best marketing tool out there, word of mouth referrals, to increase your sales. Someone who loves your services will be sure to share it with their friends, and a gift certificate makes a wonderful gift.
Explanation of Product Options
8.5" x 3.5": standard gift certificate size, close to about 1/3 of a letter size
100lb Gloss Cover: thick glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages.
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|
Back: blank (no printing)
Front and Back
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front and Back: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|Perforation line:
one vertical perforated line will be placed about 2" from the right side so that a stub can be teared off. That way, you and your customer can both keep a record of the gift certificate. This option is best with numbering in 2 places for better record-keeping.
Each gift certificate will have a unique number and is numbered in consecutive order starting at the number of your choice from lowest to higest (please add your starting number under additional instructions).
- Yes, on 1 place: we will add sequential numbering in 1 place on your file.
- Yes, on 2 places: we will add sequential numbering in 2 places on your file. This is best when perforation is ordered so that the buyer will keep a gift certificate with a number and the seller will keep a receipt stub with the same number for good record-keeping.
Paper is 24lb white wove and size is standard #10 envelope (9.5”x4.125”)
- Blank (no printing) envelopes- no printing
- Black and white envelopes- printed grayscale. Please provide file in grayscale or black and white.
- Full color envelopes- printed in full color CMYK process colors
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 3-5 Business Days
- 2 Business Days Rush- Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- Next Business Day Rush- Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Layout Templates to come
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.