- Available in 4 different sizes
- Drilled hole included
- Full color printing on thick card stock
- High-gloss coating available
Hang tags are fabulous ways to show off your brand on your product or for handling instructions. They provide additional credibility to any product.
Explanation of Product Options
- Hole Punch
- High-Gloss Coating
- 2" x 3.5": standard business card size
- 3.5" x 4.25": medium hang tag
- 3.5" x 6.5": larger hang tag
- 4" x 6": standard postcard size
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|
Back: blank (no printing)
Front and Back
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front and Back: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|
14pt C2S: very thick card stock coated 2 sides. Often used for business cards, postcards, rack cards.
- Top Left: 1 hole will be drilled on top center of the hang tag
- Top Center: 1 hole will be drilled on top left of the hang tag
- Top Right: 1 hole will be drilled on top right of the hang tag
Strings for hang tags are not included
High-Gloss UV Coating
- None: If the product is ordered in high quantities (1000 or more) or printed offset, the product will include Gloss AQ coating, which protects the surface of the paper from dirt, smudges, fingerprints and scratch and improves durability of the print product. It is placed inline while the paper is on the press.
- Yes, front side only: UV gloss coating on front side only. UV gloss coating on both sides only. UV Gloss is shiny clear coating that resembles a lamination and protects cards from scratches. It also enhances the density of colors to give photographs a rich look. However, you cannot write on a printed side with UV gloss coating. UV coating also tends to show fingerprints on dark solid background colors.
- Yes, both sides: UV gloss coating on both sides only. UV Gloss is shiny clear coating that resembles a lamination and protects cards from scratches. It also enhances the density of colors to give photographs a rich look. However, you cannot write on a printed side with UV gloss coating. UV coating also tends to show fingerprints on dark solid background colors.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Layout Templates to come
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.