- 70lb Smooth or Linen Text
- Print in full color
- Blank second sheets and envelopes optional
A serious business is serious about print. Provide a professional image with customized letterhead. Ensure the integrity of your content and show off your name, logo, and contact information with amazing credibility.
Explanation of Product Options
- Blank Second Sheets
- Blank Envelopes
20lb Bond White: standard white letterhead paper
- 24lb Classic Linen White: premium linen white
- 24lb Classic Linen Cream: premium linen cream
- 24lb Classic Crest White: premium smooth white
- 24lb Classic Crest Cream: premium smooth cream
|Front (full color)
|Front: printed in grayscale. For best results, files should be provided in grayscale or black and white.
Folding and Scoring
24lb bond paper
- Typically folded only (no scoring)
- Exception: If the file has dark solid backgrounds or heavy ink coverage (for example: rich black or dark backgrounds), we recommend scoring the paper before folding it to avoid visible paper cracking
Blank second sheets are blank letterhead paper without printing on them that companies or organizations typically use when their letter is over one page. It comes in 2 paper types: 70lb Smooth White Text (standard smooth paper) as well as 70lb Linen White Text (premium raised crosshatch texture with elegance you can feel).
are #10 Regular (standard commercial envelopes), 24lb white wove paper. These blank envelopes do not have printing on them. You can write on them or stick a label on these envelopes. For printed envelopes, please see our envelope product page
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 3-5 Business Days
- 2-3 Business Days Rush Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
|8.5" x 11"
||Front or Back
||JPG EPS PSD
||Front or Back
||JPG EPS PSD
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.