- Update your clients on the latest news in the community and in your company
- Share promotions about your business
- Folding in half available to maximize the information
Newsletters make great handouts and keep current clients updated on your progress and improvements. With valuable information and announcements, newsletters build up a strong credibility and professionalism.
Explanation of Product Options
- 8.5" x 11": letter size
- 5.5" x 8.5": half of a letter size
- 8.5" x 14": legal size
- 11" x 17": tabloid or newsletter size; when folded in half, it is equivalent to an 8.5"x11" letter size
- 11" x 25": largest size; when folded in thirds, it is equivalent to an 8.5"x11" letter size
- 100lb gloss book: glossy paper, a little thicker than the inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for flyers, brochures, and sales sheets.
- 100lb gloss cover: thick glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages.
- 14pt C2S: very thick card stock coated 2 sides. Often used for business cards, postcards, rack cards.
Front and Back
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front and Back: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|
Folding and ScoringLIGHTWEIGHT PAPERS
like 100lb gloss book
THICK CARD STOCK PAPERS
- Typically folded only (no scoring)
- Exception: If the file has dark solid backgrounds or heavy ink coverage (for example: rich black or dark backgrounds), we recommend scoring the paper before folding it to avoid visible paper cracking
like 100lb gloss cover or 14pt C2S
- Requires scoring (creating the crease line for easy folding) before folding to avoid paper cracking
- Choose to have us score only (you fold manually) or both score and fold by machine
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
|NEWSLETTERS|| || || |
|8.5" x 11"||Flat - Vertical||Front or Back||JPG EPS PSD |
|11" x 17"||Flat - Horizontal||Front or Back||JPG EPS PSD |
|11" x 17"||Half-Fold||Front or Back||JPG EPS PDF|
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.