- Printed on premium paper
- Lightning fast turnaround times with pickup options available
Not many items stand out more than a poster. Posters, with their impressive graphics and limited text, captivate tremendous curiosity. These bold headings will attract and draw in increasing crowds after individuals, companies, and organizations hang them up in visible places.
Explanation of Product Options
12" x 18": oversized tabloid size (slightly bigger than 2 letter sizes)
|Color: full color printing mixed from CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) process colors (no Spot PMS colors or RGB colors)
Black and White
|Black and White: everything on the file is printed in grayscale. For best results, files should be provided in grayscale or black and white.
- 100lb gloss book: glossy paper, a little thicker than the inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for posters, flyers, brochures, and sales sheets.
- 100lb Gloss Cover: thick glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages.
- 100lb Laser Cover: thick, uncoated card stock. Great option for non-glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting card,s holiday cards, portfolio pages. Color looks very vibrant on this kind of paper.
- 14pt C2S: very thick card stock coated 2 sides. Often used for business cards, postcards, rack cards.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 2 Business Days Rush
- Next Business Day Rush Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- Same Day Rush Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
|12" x 18"
||Front or Back
||JPG EPS PSD
||Front or Back
||JPG EPS PSD
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.