- Full 12 months with 28 pages
- Available in 2 different sizes
- High Gloss UV Coating and hole drill available
Provide memorable pictures, advertisements, and reminders that people
will dwell on every month of the year (possibly every day of the week!).
Calendars are useful for people to keep track of
their days, and the people that hang them up on their wall will also be
showing off these calendars to any guests that come by.
Explanation of Product Options
- S Drill Hole
- High Gloss UV Coating
- 11" x 8.5": letter size with horizontal orientation
- 12" x 9": slightly larger with horizontal orientation
- 100lb gloss book: glossy paper, a little thicker than the
inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for flyers, brochures,
and sales sheets.
- 100lb gloss cover: thick glossy card stock. Often used for
postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages. Scoring
before binding is included.
Front and Back
|Front (full color)
|Front and Back: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)
S Drill Hole is a hole punch on the bottom center of the calendar that you can use for hanging your calendar up on the wall with a nail. When you open up the calendar so it is flat, the hole is on top for you to use a nail.
Saddle-stitch binding: 2 center staples in the spine
High-Gloss UV Coating
- None: If the product is ordered in high quantities (1000 or
more) or printed on the offset press, the product will include free Gloss AQ
which protects the surface of the paper from dirt, smudges,
fingerprints and scratch and improves durability of the print product.
It is placed inline while the paper is on the press.
- Yes, on outside cover (100lb gloss cover only): UV Gloss is shiny clear coating that resembles a
lamination and protects cards from scratches. It also enhances the
density of colors to give photographs a rich look. However, you cannot
write on a business card with UV gloss coating. UV coating also tends
to show fingerprints on dark solid background colors.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 5-10 Business Days for booklets that have a total cost under $10,000 because that means it is either a higher quantity or a high number of pages per book.
- 10-15 Business Days for booklets that have a total cost over $10,000 because it is a significantly higher quantity and we will need more time to print it.
- 3-5 Business Days Rush for 5,000 qty booklets or less. Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- Rush Job? Call 714-537-5250 to ask for a rush quote and to find out how quickly we can finish it.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Technical: High quantity booklets will be printed on offset press. If it is a smaller quantity (usually 500 or less books or a small number of pages), booklets may be printed on the digital press.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
|8.5" x 11"
||Cover or Inside
||JPG EPS PSD
|9" x 12"
||Cover or Inside
||JPG EPS PSD
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.