- Great to promote your business on-the-go!
- Comes in 3 different sizes to fit to your vehicle
- Round corners come free
Have you ever waited at a stop light and read advertisements on cars? Make that advertisement yours with our affordable and convenient car magnets! Just place the magnets on your cars and start driving and promoting your business.
Explanation of Product Options
Please measure the flat metal surface of the vehicle where the magnet will be placed before selecting a size.
- 18" x 12": recommended for small passenger cars
- 24" x 12": recommended for SUV's, pickup trucks, and mini-vans
- 24" x 18": recommended for vans and trailers
Not all car doors are made the same, and if the car magnet is placed over an area where the door has a curve or trim, air can get under the magnet, causing it to fall off the car. Do not simply guess at the dimensions or assume that "one size fits all." Please measure your car first to avoid wasting any of your precious time and money.
Need a custom size?
If one of the above sizes does not fit your car, please call us at 714-537-5250 or contact us on our email form
to ask us about a custom size you may need to ensure the best fit for your vehicle.
30mil magnet material is a heavy duty magnet that can stick to many different types of vehicles.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 3-6 Business Days
- 2-3 Business Days Rush Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Layout Templates to come
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.