- Top-quality full-color printing to make your stationery and logo stand out
- Printing on business/commercial envelopes, announcements envelopes, and booklet and catalog envelopes
- Can be used in business settings to personal settings
Provide a professional image and save time by printing envelopes with your name and address on it. This is a must for all companies and organizations.
Explanation of Product Options
Size: it's a good idea to get an envelope that is slightly larger (about 0.25" each dimension) than the print product you are placing inside it
Regular means closed face (no window) and Window means the envelope has a window. All of these envelopes have a diagonal seam.
Booklet (long flap) Envelopes
- #10 Regular (4.125 x 9.5"): these are the most common business envelopes and they fit tri-fold 8.5x11 letters in them.
- #10 Window (4.125 x 9.5": these are most commonly used for billing invoices because it leaves a window for the customer name and address.
- #9 Regular (3.875 x 8.875"): this is also called a return envelope
: open flap is on the long side Catalog Envelopes (short flap) Envelopes:
open flap is on the short side Announcement Envelopes
: typically these envelopes are meant to send size 5x7 invitations, thank you cards, holiday cards, and greeting cards.
standard white envelope paper that is smooth for easy printing on envelopes
white envelope paper that has raised cross hatch patterns, providing an elegant texture that you can see and feel.
|Front (full color)||Back (blank)|
|Front: full color printing mixed from CMYK process colors (no Spot PMS or RGB colors)|
Back: blank (no printing)
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 5-10 Business Days
- 3-5 Business Days Rush. Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- 2-3 Business Days Rush. Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
|ENVELOPES|| || |
|#10 Regular: 4.125" x 9.5"||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
|#10 Window: 4.125" x 9.5"||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
|#9 Regular: 3.875" x 8.875"||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
|A6||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
|A7||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
|6" x 9" Booklet (Open Side||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
|6" x 9" Catalog (Open End)||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
|9" x 12" Booklet (Open Side)||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
|9" x 12" Catalog (Open End)||Front Only (with space on edge)||JPG EPS PSD |
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.