- Update your clients on the latest news in the community and in your company
- Folding in half available
Newsletters make great handouts and keep current clients updated on your progress and improvements. With valuable information and announcements, newsletters build up a strong credibility and professionalism.
Explanation of Product Options
- No. of Pages
11" x 17": standard newsletter size (a.k.a. tabloid size)
4 pages (8.5" x 11" each): each 11x17 sheet has four 8.5" x 11" pages, the outside front cover, the outside back cover, and inside left and inside right side.
COPY PAPERS (Bond or Text/Book paper)
Note: 20lb bond paper is equivalent to 50lb book/text paper. 24lb bond paper is equivalent to 60lb book/text paper.
- 20lb Bond: standard copy paper in white or pastel colors.
- 24lb Laser Bond White: paper with super-smooth surface for laser prints. Colors look very vivid and bright on this type of paper.
- 24lb Classic Crest: premium watermarked paper with smooth finish to enhance professional identity. Great for premium letters, letterheads, resumes, and business proposals.
- 24lb Classic Linen: premium watermarked paper with raised crosshatch patterns for an elegance you can see and feel. Great for premium letters, letterheads, resumes, and business proposals.
- 60lb Text: copy paper that is slightly heavier than 20lb in white or pastel colors.
- 60lb Text Astrobright: copy paper slightly heavier than 20lb in bold, bright colors that grab your attention.
- 100lb Gloss Book: glossy paper, a little thicker than the inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for flyers, brochures, and sales sheets.
- 100lb Matte/Dull Book: matte/dull paper, a little thicker than the inside pages of a typical magazine. Often used for flyers, brochures, and sales sheets.
CARD STOCKS (Cover paper)
- 65lb Cover Astrobright: a lightweight card stock in bold, bright colors that grab your attention
- 67lb Vellum Bristol Cover: a very lightweight card stock with a natural, uncoated paper feel that is both firm and flexible. Although most cover papers (card stocks) should be scored before folded, this one does not because of its light weight.
- 80lb Bright White Cover: a lightweight card stock. Great for invitations, business reply mail, and cards.
- 80lb Cover Classic Crest: a lightweight card stock with a natural, uncoated paper feel. Great for invitations, business cards, and card stock menus.
- 80lb Cover Classic Linen: a lightweight card stock with raised crosshatch patterns for an elegance you can see and feel. Great for invitations and textured business cards and card stock menus.
- 100lb Gloss Cover: thick glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages.
- 100lb Laser Cover: thick, uncoated card stock. Great option for non-glossy card stock. Often used for postcards, greeting cards, holiday cards, portfolio pages. Color looks very vibrant on this kind of paper.
- 14pt C2S: very thick card stock coated 2 sides. Often used for business cards, postcards, rack cards.
- 120lb McCoy Silk Cover: thick premium card stock with smooth silk finish. Great for business cards and invitations.
Color Both Sides
|Color: full color printing mixed from CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) process colors (no Spot PMS colors or RGB colors)|
Black and White Both Sides
|Black and White: everything on the file is printed in grayscale. For best results, files should be provided in grayscale or black and white.|
- Half-Folded (folded to 8.5" x 11")
- None: no folding, newsletter left flat
- Yes, a 0.2" white border is ok: There will be no printing in the border/margin 0.2" from each side of the final size. If there are colors going to the edge of the final size, the provided file will be cropped 0.2" each side, and the print product will show a border or margin the same color as the paper. The file submitted does not require a bleed.
- No, I want the colors to print to the edge of the page: Files with background colors or graphics at the edge of the print product will not show the white margin. We will print on a larger piece of paper and cut it down to size. If you choose this option, the file needs to be provided correctly with a 0.125" bleed on each side (or 0.25" each dimension). If not, the page will be cut down to a size slightly smaller than the size you chose to avoid the white edges. The file submitted will require a bleed.
: the time it takes from the day your payment and file is submitted (by 12pm PST) to the day it is ready for pickup or ready for shipping. It does NOT include delivery transit time or any delays caused by an incorrect file
- 2 Business Days
- Next Business Days Rush- Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
- Same Business Day Rush- Must order before 12pm PST. Pickup between 5pm-6pm.
If your print order and file(s) are submitted and approved by 12pm noon
PST on any business day, turnaround time begins the same day
. If they are submitted after 12pm
PST on any business day, production will begin the next business day
. Business days are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST, excluding all national and federal holidays.
Please make sure that your file meets our printing requirements
to avoid any delays on your print project.
Did you know that an incorrectly setup file is the #1 reason for bad printing?
Please follow our File Requirements
and download our Layout Templates
to print a top-quality product and avoid production delays.
Before uploading your artwork, please make sure that your file meets the following requirements:
Don't understand? See more details about File Requirements here and see our step-by-step program instructions.
- Accepted file formats: .PDF (best results), .EPS, .PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .CDR (Microsoft files should be converted to PDF files to avoid any changes across computers)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: if any graphics or background colors touch the cut line (edge of paper), the file must be extended 0.25" greater than the width and height of the final product size (0.125" each side).
- Color mode: CYMK (not RGB or Pantone colors)
- Safety zone: important text and logos should be at least 0.125" inside of the cutting edge
- Fonts: outline, embed, or flatten fonts to avoid any font changes
Professional Graphic Designers
Our experienced graphic designers can help you turn your vague ideas into a visual reality.
See samples and price estimates for our professional graphic design services.
- Save time by doing what you do best. Don't spend additional time figuring out graphic design programs and learning the many guidelines to make the file print right.
- Leave it to the experts. Let our experienced graphic designers create eye-catching designs for you. We make sure the designs are aesthetically pleasing and also meets the necessary printing standards and file requirements.
- Increase sales. Our graphic designers are knowledgeable about marketing and know what designs it takes to attract potential customers and increase sales for you.